90 fox suspension need help (mkviiLSC)

FOXrestoLSC

Jun 6, 2011
Hey guys posted this on the welcome wagon but no replies...

I've been reading post for years now, but just finally gotten around to signing up. I'm about to do some front end work since the car is wandering all over the place. I've run out of cash to continue my original project at the moment, but i still have a ton of new parts that i can use to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What i had planned for the front was a sn95 spindle swap with FFRP fox control arms and upgraded sn95 ball joints. Including inner/outer tie rods, UPR coilovers, cobra brakes up front, and FR500 wheels.

The rear was going to include new upper and lower CAs with UPR coilovers, SN95 rear swaybar, and 3:55s.

Now here is the question?... I have all new moog ball joints, tie rods, and poly CA bushings for the current front control arms. All stock parts for a previously planned project and now don't have the money for what i listed above. The car is 90' Lincoln VII LSC but still a fox body.

1.Can I use the stock ball joints with a spacer to get the sn95 spindles on?

2. As well, can i put new rack bushings in without having to disconnect all the rack lines?

3. And finally do i need and impact gun to tighten the CAs back in? And what are the torque specs?

Right now the car actually sits 0.5" lower than stock b/c i swapped the air ride for a spring conversion kit. But, I want coil over's so i do not have to weld in spring perches since mustang springs won't work on this fox. However, shock's and struts are interchangeable with this, I do know that. Hence the coil over's.

BTW how the hell do I post a pic? Uploading wouldn't work I think the image size is too big.

• Sponsors (?)