93 cobra w whaaaaat? Anyone else seen this build!

• Sponsors (?)

I am on the love it train. My car has 125k miles on it. It had 124k when I bought it. The wheel bearings hummed loudly, the brakes were shot, and the engine was very down on power. Chances are this Cobra was worn out too. It’s going to be many many more years from now before a worn out Cobra holds a high value. Like “barn find” 30 years from now where people don’t expect the car to even run time frame. He didn’t take a 30k mile survivor and ruin it. Now it’s cleaned up and screams. Maybe it’s the hot rodder in me, but he did the car a favor in my eyes. It just needs A/C and different wheels for me to really love it.

I think they're old enough now that I would consider modifying it a bad idea on the order of modifying an original '66 GT350.

I agree, but only if the car is a low mileage survivior. I'd cringe at the thought of modding a car like that.

Now a 150K car in need of resto? fire away.

All this Cobra talk is getting me into seeking one out. I don't know what I want to do now. Find a decent Teal/Black cobra...or build my FFR Cobra kit car?

I agree, but only if the car is a low mileage survivior. I'd cringe at the thought of modding a car like that.

Now a 150K car in need of resto? fire away.

All this Cobra talk is getting me into seeking one out. I don't know what I want to do now. Find a decent Teal/Black cobra...or build my FFR Cobra kit car?
Find a teal/black Cobra now. If you've wanted one since you were a youngster than you'll continue to want one.

Last edited:

B

How far will you have to go and how much money will you have to spend just to find one that is in equal shape to your current GT?

Once you have it, how much different of a driving experience will that be from your GT?

Now that your GT will outperform any [stock form] 93 Cobra and aside from being able to say, "I have a 93 Cobra. My GT is nicer", I have to ask: What fun will that be in comparison to.... A :O_o:

Reactions: 1 user
B

How far will you have to go and how much money will you have to spend just to find one that is in equal shape to your current GT?

Once you have it, how much different of a driving experience will that be from your GT?

Now that your GT will outperform any [stock form] 93 Cobra and aside from being able to say, "I have a 93 Cobra. My GT is nicer", I have to ask: What fun will that be in comparison to.... A :O_o:

And how much are you going to “build” on a ‘93 cobra. I would think the fun of the Factory Five would be the build process!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Now it's for sale....60k

Oh

It's for sale. $60K

F4740840-D5FF-4118-BA5D-00679F09CA14.png

:p That's what the discussion is about. :D

...and I thought I was senile :hide: