95 Mustang GT ABS brake problem

riskyplays

Jul 27, 2018
america
so i have a 95 mustang, just got it. parked at my house i put it in reverse and started to back up, i moved 1 foot before the ball joint popped out of the lower control arm on the front driver side. took off the brakes and replaced the ball join and now when i brake at 10-15mph i feel a grinding noise, at first i thought it was the dented dust plate behind the rotor, so i bent that and it kept making the noise. i then removed the rotor at a later day and noticed like a tiny little chizzle in the rotor, must have dropped something on it while replacing the ball joint or who knows what happened. got a brand new rotor today and put it on but the noise still happens, grinding at 10-15mph on brake. the weird part about all of this is when i drive the car for like 10-20 minutes, the ABS light will come on in the dash and the grinding stops as soon as the light comes on. braking at 10-15mph without the ABS light on = Grinding. Braking after 20 minutes of driving when ABS light Does come on = no grinding at 10-15mph. i'm really stumped and i just need help, this is my first car and i've just had so many problems.

• Sponsors (?)