'95 spindles on a '90.....pandamonium

Notched90

Sep 9, 2005
I bid on "fox body, 87 to 93" spindles on ebay, then the guy emails me and tells me that he just realized that they are from a 95 stang, but they should still fit. These front axles don't look the same....Will they work on my car?? Thanks

If you paid 5.0 spindle price for 95 spindles, then you made out. ANtyhing less than $100/pair is a steal.

94+ spindles will only work with 5-lug hubs, so if you want to stay 4-lug, sell off the spindles and buy 87-93 spindles.

Or maybe it's a good time to consider 5-lug??

sounds like its not a bad idea....but i didnt wanna have to get rid of my 4-lug weld ten holes ....could i still use my new 5.0 calipers on the 5-luh wheel though?

Notched90 said:
sounds like its not a bad idea....but i didnt wanna have to get rid of my 4-lug weld ten holes ....could i still use my new 5.0 calipers on the 5-luh wheel though?

Nope, you'll need all new parts. Have a read if you want to consider this

www.sn95brakes.com

Market value for 94-95 spindles is around $150 give or take if they come with the hubs. The 96-later versions can be had for slightly cleaper since more people favor the 94-95's.

The value of these spindles has gone up in the last 2-3 years as everyone is jumping on the 5-lug bandwagon. I remember when i bought my spindles for $75/pair and thought i paid a lot.

Actally the value hasnt gone up that much infact its gone down quite a bit.. When i was at FFw there were at least 6 guys selling the whole 5 lug swap for less then 150...