96-98 gt's

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Look man, i hate you guys. You guys are damn slow. You guys just need your own forum. Then we could all get along. And i seriously doubt the 05 and up GT guys will call my bullitt a turd. Those guys will only be seeing tailights, and i'll only be seeing their cash. If you get my drift.

Why did you change your attitude, you came on strong with the big talk and now your apologizing?
I think your like your car....come on strong and then fade at the finish. :nonono:

01DHGBULLITT said:
ok, this thread was meant for the 99+ guys, I only wanted their opinions. Next time I call for the turds you guys can answer.

What makes you think your car is so fast? :shrug:

Let me guess you eat zo6's and vipers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner :rolleyes:

Give the keys back to your daddy. Go to your room and think about what you have done here. You may not borrow the car to get milk for mommy until you apologize to the good people. I knew letting you drive so soon after getting your license would cause some trouble......now go to your room.

hey 5spdGT what is your problem man, we should be one the same side here. I dont think my car is the fastest thing on the road. But it is pretty quick. I dont eat vipers or vettes. But I do eat cobras(pre-03) all day long. So you should also stay of this thread

hey coramprat, why the hell would I get banned? I just posted my opinion on something that I thought was pretty important. I'm only helping the 96-98 guys get their own forums. Nothing wrong with that.

01DHGBULLITT said:
hey 5spdGT what is your problem man, we should be one the same side here. I dont think my car is the fastest thing on the road. But it is pretty quick. I dont eat vipers or vettes. But I do eat cobras(pre-03) all day long. So you should also stay of this thread

So you eat 01 cobras up huh?...lol...it would be close but you wouldn't "eat em"....

Just because you have a similar car doesn't mean anything...the way you posted the thread was very bias and rude and may I say TROLL like...

Practice posting before giving an idea :nice:

01DHGBULLITT said:

Eating corbas??? I've noticed you have not included your sig in any of your retarted posts. :bs:

98GtRioRed said:
Give the keys back to your daddy. Go to your room and think about what you have done here. You may not borrow the car to get milk for mommy until you apologize to the good people. I knew letting you drive so soon after getting your license would cause some trouble......now go to your room.

:lol:

02-11-04, 10:31 PM #3
01DHGBULLITT

Posts: 30 my car is a 01 bullitt, do i have a 10.5 in clutch or the 11 in?

Wow knows alot about his car and races ricers, just some teenager whos daddy bought him his car....

Status
Not open for further replies.