96 Cobra Power Adder Questions

Hello I got a 96 Cobra that is mainly stock except H pipe/flowmasters and am looking at power adders. While I first was stuck between a KB or Vortech I found the ON3 kits are cheaper. I know in the past they had fitment issues but how are the current kits? This is for a street car that will be driven only during the summer.

If not turbo I was stuck between the low end power of the KB vs the high end power of Vortech but see Procharger has an intercooled kit. Any info/ideas will be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Hello I got a 96 Cobra that is mainly stock except H pipe/flowmasters and am looking at power adders. While I first was stuck between a KB or Vortech I found the ON3 kits are cheaper. I know in the past they had fitment issues but how are the current kits? This is for a street car that will be driven only during the summer.

If not turbo I was stuck between the low end power of the KB vs the high end power of Vortech but see Procharger has an intercooled kit. Any info/ideas will be appreciated.
Put c heads on it , with the full upper half of a 99-04 cobra intake etc etc. and replace the intake cam of the c heads with your 96 cobra intake cams, advance the cams 4 degrees. (with tuner) Instant 30hp and low end tq. Be good with force induction.

Since the C heads flow better the 208 duration 96 cobra intake cams compared to the 03 cobra 194 duration intake cams equals more air flow and hp. Just did this swap on my 03 cobra. With 98 cobra cams Well worth the buy my friend.