A New Stallion

Thalles

Mar 5, 2017
What's up guys! My name is Thalles and I've always been cruising around here on the forums to find out information I usually can't find on youtube, and I thought "why not join the heard?"

I Currently own a 2000 GT ( Gloss Black ) That's in the shop for some body repairs and should be out this week! After that - I have a bunch of Mods I have already set aside for this pony, including Wheel Spacers, Changing the lightbulbs to White/Blue for the spedometer, Changing the lightbulbs for the dome lights and maplights to white, Hooking up an underglow kit, and Applying a window decal! This is what i have in mind so far. Much more to come and I'm excited to show you my progress.

25p48t4.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

You might know this already, but have a look around our '96-'04 subforums. You'll get to talk to a bunch of other new edge owners.

Glad you joined.

Nice!.. and welcome. I had a white black top convertible 2000 GT many moons ago and loved it! It didn't have a hood scoop like yours though but did have some nice, shiny, big tail pipes. It's totaled now unfortunately. It was a nice, sturdy, smooth ride with a bit of pep. The GTs of that era were pretty nice.. although I never understood the no keyhole on the passenger side. LOL

Last edited: