AHAHAHA ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (TT stang)

• Sponsors (?)

i got to tell you... you are way cool. lots of figuring i'm sure. you will definately eat some LS axx. lots of satisfaction i'm sure. good job man. maybe after i get tired of LS all-motor kills i could do something....

NICE!!!! you just gave me 2 good ideas for my turbo setup .. i like where the coolant tank is mounted and i like how you ran your charge piping over the radiator...

Can you show some more pics of the build? like where you ran your plumbing... are you using the stock hood?

Great job! That think looks sick! Can't wait to see a vid of it tearing down the street.

I got a lot to learn still....don't have the balls to tear my ride up like that.

Damn....I just finished my car too and was about to post pics. Maybe I'll give it a week or two before doing so. to let the hype of your thread die down so they're all not disapointed by my little supercharger set up. :D

I don't think a steel braided hose will make a diff.. they are still rubber on the inside. He needs a hard line probably unless he can run the hose away from that hot side pipe somehow.