All thats left to show for. :(

• Sponsors (?)

Its kinda sad to read but the guy that owns it now has a progress thread on another website called "Ryans Revenge"! The car is fixed ,has gears, a five lug swap , and some other stuff He is suppose to have new pics up soon. I think its getting painted orange this winter. Still the primered beast right now though

Its kinda sad to read but the guy that owns it now has a progress thread on another website called "Ryans Revenge"! The car is fixed ,has gears, a five lug swap , and some other stuff He is suppose to have new pics up soon. I think its getting painted orange this winter. Still the primered beast right now though

I saw that. Were those twin turbos, or just a single?? I couldn't tell with all the nitrous lines under the hood.

Put a link on here for it, is at corral? peace

john:p

i know he dose.. i miss it.

ryansstang.jpg

Do what I didn't do and move out at 15 and sell weed and rob. We had some much. I mean I didn't, but they had so much weed that.. Yay know what. Just drive teh explorer, stfu, and get good grades. :fuss:

point is? my dads a dick and thinks that with gas the way it is i dont need a damn v8.

And hes probably right. I can only speak for myself, but I get really tired of hearing you and GreyBeast bitch about your Dad. Your Dad isnt always going to do things that you like, but thats because he knows better. It might be a hard concept to grasp that most times your parents know best and they have to place limitations but they do it for a reason - because they care, so maybe you should cut him some fuggin' slack. I know for god damn sure that when my kid (when I have kids) turns 16, or in your case 14, he won't have a V8 Mustang. He'll have a corolla or some econobox with decent safety standards.

On topic, it sucks that you're out your Mustang, but you are only 16 and you have plenty of years ahead of you to buy, sell, work on and modify as many different Mustangs as you so choose. In the meantime, you have an Explorer I'm told so if nothing else you already have a DD/Winter vehicle that you dont have any payments on, so you can start saving now without having to worry about wheels.

And hes probably right. I can only speak for myself, but I get really tired of hearing you and GreyBeast bitch about your Dad. Your Dad isnt always going to do things that you like, but thats because he knows better. It might be a hard concept to grasp that most times your parents know best and they have to place limitations but they do it for a reason - because they care, so maybe you should cut him some fuggin' slack. I know for god damn sure that when my kid (when I have kids) turns 16, or in your case 14, he won't have a V8 Mustang. He'll have a corolla or some econobox with decent safety standards.

On topic, it sucks that you're out your Mustang, but you are only 16 and you have plenty of years ahead of you to buy, sell, work on and modify as many different Mustangs as you so choose. In the meantime, you have an Explorer I'm told so if nothing else you already have a DD/Winter vehicle that you dont have any payments on, so you can start saving now without having to worry about wheels.

yeah. i just miss it. it was a years worth of work. down the ****ter. and yeah the explorer. yeah rebuilding the transmission right now. :mad: