Americans ! Tune to NBC HD NOW!

I watched. I like how they play outside like that. Last year was better though in Buffalo with the snow they had during the game. Makes viewing on HD quite the experience :D
 
I will say hockey is amazing in HD, but hockey is one sport that is 100X better in person than on TV.

I have season tickets to a local minor league hockey team and enjoy going to NHL games. But I just cant get into it as much on TV.

I agree.. I used to go to a lot of AHL games since a AHL team was in the town next to where i lived. plus I went to a few bruins games last year..


Hockey is a great game, lot of fun to watch but i think it's a shame they put teams in places like florida and arizona..