Another Pa Guy Here

p0nypwr

Jun 19, 2014
Camp Hell PA
Greetings and Salutations!
I hail from the Harrisburg area and recently purchased my first mustang, a '14 GT. The color is the deep impact blue, and I'd like to ask how the heck do you keep this color looking clean as I've sealed the paint and put 2 coats of wax on and she spots up and every spec of dust stands out? I couldn't find a red or grabber blue with an autotragic tranny that my wife demanded I get so she could drive since she refuses to learn a manual. My stang is pretty much stock for now except for an MBPR cat back exhaust but I plan to purchase more mods tomorrow and every paycheck thereafter for awhile :) Perhaps I should invest stock in CJ Ponyparts as I'm going to be there quite often :)

I'm an import convert as my last ride was a Mazdaspeed3 that put out almost as much power from it's little 4 banger turbo but the Mustang truly is an entirely different animal that I've fallen for. Just firing up the engine brings a grin to my face and it's rear wheel drive is so much of a funner experience when carving the corners or with the tromp of my right foot put her into drifting action is truly something special.

Anyhow thanks to the host, the mods, and the members for making such a great site! I'm sure I'll gain valuable information and hope to even perhaps contribute something myself.

~
Larry

• Sponsors (?)