anybody go to the Grand Run in Pigeon Forge, TN this weekend??

• Sponsors (?)

I was there and had a great time, but the Stang didn't make it because we had alittle trouble tuning it for the supercharger. I am suppose to get the Stang back this weekend so it will be at the fall show.

I was there and had a great time, but the Stang didn't make it because we had alittle trouble tuning it for the supercharger. I am suppose to get the Stang back this weekend so it will be at the fall show.

im not sure if i will make it for the sept show but def next spring. what color is your car so i can keep a look out for it?

lots and lots of stangs up there as usual. very clean 91 notch with a 347 and some welds (black). sn95 laser red i think with saleens thumping the ground. a sweet azure mach with black fr500s, black mach with pro stars :drool:

saturday night people started to get a little brave in the gatlingburg end of Pigeon forge. lots and lots of smokey burnouts. never once got to see one from a stang tho :nonono:

im not sure if i will make it for the sept show but def next spring. what color is your car so i can keep a look out for it?

You should be able to spot me pretty easily. BTW, it will be thumping the ground with a slight mysterious whistle ;)

I was riding around with one of my friends in his black '72 Monte Carlo with some 20" Stealth rims and it was thumping the ground pretty good for a small block.

Thanks!

I seen one just like the one in your avatar except the top was painted black. It even had black bullitt's on it. Im assuming the one in your avatar is yours and if it is, it looks great too.

yea that would be my machine. i appreciate the compliment bud. wish i could have saw the black/red split one up there.

do me a favor....DO NOT ever change your wheels. that look is killer