Anybody have or had Progressive Insurance?

98V6 K.I.T.T.

Founding Member
Mar 6, 2001
Everett, Washington
I've been looking at insurance and progressive for basically identical insurance is about 70 dollars less a month for me then what I currently have. I've checked other insurance companies and they don't want much different then I pay currently and I'm absolutely happy with my insurance company, just looking for a cheaper insurance rate. Just wondering if anybody had some comments about progressive.

• Sponsors (?)

I currently have Progressive and have had them for a few years and no problems at all. I am also paying a few bucks less with them than the company I had previous.

so let them try to cut cornors to repair it, YOU have the final say on who and where amd what parts are replaced on your car! Not them ITS THE LAW in washington! i've been threw it. but yes there a good insurance company i had them for about 6 years. peace

john:p

I have them, and I have nothing but good to say about them.

My wife hit a cow a few years ago. She hit the cow on a tuesday night, we called the 1-800 number. A claims guy came out the next day and totaled the car. On thursday the tow truck came and took the car and the check was available that night if we wanted to drive to Eugene to pick it up. We ended up having it mailed and had the check in hand on friday afternoon and we were car shopping all weekend.

It was very painless, and they gave me high blue book for the car. Which was what we would of sold it for private party.