Anybody in or near Michigan

Black Stampede

Founding Member
Sep 3, 2002
Grand Rapids, MI
Hey guys just wondering how many of you from Michigan or nearby states or heck anywhere in the country would be up for a meet at the in Martin, Michigan? I know there aren't a ton of you from the area, but I know there are some. Just throwin out a feeler to see if it would be worth a stangnet get together this summer.

• Sponsors (?)

Like I said before, absolutely :nice:

I guess I was a little hasty about the 2 weeks and pulling the car out too stampede because we're due for another 4-6 inches of snow.

I tell ya man, last year at this time I was underneath the car with the roads and grass clear :notnice:

Although, we did get more snow this season than any other in recorded history in Lansing? God I hate winter.

No dout...my h/c.i should be in this spring soo i definatly would like to get to the track

I looked up fraser and it looks like you could make it there in prolly just over 2 hours. It would be a pretty straight shot for your just jump on 94 and take it to 131 and you are pretty much there.

I thought there were more people in this area on stangnet?? Rio95 lives 2 minutes from me so he would come out, but I thought there were a few others.

Closer for me as well. I see, Your dam close to 11's. And making more power with a lighter car. Oh well what can a guy do? LOL

What good is the power if you can't lay it down!!! :(

Seriously, these Nitto's are way past their regular lifespan…and are now getting harder rather than softer. I desperately need some new shoes…as I don't foresee 11's with the current ones.

Just found this posting regarding 'anyone in or near Michigan'. I live in Reed City which is an hour north of Grand Rapids. I have been to Martin (I believe). Is that where the (131 dragway is)? Sorry if I called it wrong. I think that is what it was at one time.

Just found this posting regarding 'anyone in or near Michigan'. I live in Reed City which is an hour north of Grand Rapids. I have been to Martin (I believe). Is that where the (131 dragway is)? Sorry if I called it wrong. I think that is what it was at one time.

Yeah, the name has been changed a few times over the years, but we just always call it Martin, since thats the town it is in.