Anyone Have 3" Tailpipes While Running A Panhard Bar And Torque Arm?

killer5.0

5 Year Member
Oct 8, 2009
93 hatch...Planning out my new 3" exhaust layout...would like to run tailpipes for the simple fact of keeping the dust down...my current dumps kick up a bit of dust...just wanting to see what tails will fit with the MM torque arm and panhard bar and wide tires/coilovers.

Pics would be great. I prefer fully stainless pieces as well. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I believe the 3" pipe routing is non-stock routing, so that alone suggests it won't work. MM has said that tailpipes that follow the OEM path will work. My 2.5" setup does follow the OEM path and does clear with room, but every 3" setup I've seen takes a slightly different path

I did custom...know a guy that builds headers and we put it on the hoist and did it at his place. We did under the axle and I personally think that is the only way to go at 3". I have a better shot of it up on the hoist of the routing if your interested in my build thread. BtW I was also sick of the dust and dirt I cut the turn downs off a couple years before going to tails.
Ps this is just a standard 4 link with a anti roll bar. No normal tails were going to clear the anti roll bar.
20160531_062700.jpg
20160424_174318.jpg

20160409_095335.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users