Anyone have a set of Exhaust hangers?

revhead347

Apparently my ex-husband made that mistake.
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Acworth, GA
I've decided to put tailpipes back on my Mustang after having dumps for 12 years. I went through all my parts and found the set of hangers that bolts to the body right behind the mufflers. I'm still missing the hangers at the back of the car. I need the part of the hanger that bolts to the body back there. Anyone have a set they aren't using hanging around?

Kurt

• Sponsors (?)

I've decided to put tailpipes back on my Mustang after having dumps for 12 years. I went through all my parts and found the set of hangers that bolts to the body right behind the mufflers. I'm still missing the hangers at the back of the car. I need the part of the hanger that bolts to the body back there. Anyone have a set they aren't using hanging around?

Kurt

Ill check my pile. But i dont think i have any.:( Might just have to drill a hole in a plate and weld something up.

Yeah, I'm leaning more towards calling Stangparts and having them pull them off a car for me. They will probably assrape me on the price though.

Kurt

Yeah, I'm leaning more towards calling Stangparts and having them pull them off a car for me. They will probably assrape me on the price though.

Kurt

True... Do New edges have the same hangers? I have a new edge at a u-pull it here. I need to head out there in a week or so for a new cup holder insert for my focus and the g/f's (they stick to cups and get thrown out) :nonono:

True... Do New edges have the same hangers? I have a new edge at a u-pull it here. I need to head out there in a week or so for a new cup holder insert for my focus and the g/f's (they stick to cups and get thrown out) :nonono:

Probably. I'm sure I can make them work. They are 2 bolts on either side. I'd appreciate if you could do that.

Kurt

If you're talkin about the parts that bolt on the frame, I got two still bolted on that I'm not using n e more.

Cool, if you're interested in selling them let me know. That's exactly the part I'm looking for. The ones near that back bumper. If they don't have the rubber parts on them anymore that's not really an issue. I'm looking to put these tail pipes in next week hopefully. Maybe the week after.

Kurt

Kurt I'll check today just took mine off last fall to put on my side exhaust, I did not throw them out but not sure where they ended up when I moved in march but I'll look around