Anyone with a custom sub box and axleback exhaust....LOOK in here!!! Question?

OK, got a question.
I just installed my MAC axleback and it sounds great except for the headache causing drone.
I'm wondering if anyone has noticed the drone of they're axleback system going away with the install of a custom sub box????

Will anything help quiet the drone like Dynomat in the trunk or ?????? I gotta get rid of this horrible, trim rattling noise.................. :headscrat

PLEASE HELP!!??

• Sponsors (?)

I have the Shaker 1000 and that doesn't even begin to block out the Flowmaster drone. 99% of the time I could care less, it's just that time or two carrying on a converstion with a passenger and you have to hush up for that several hundred RPM range to pass by before resuming the talk. I love the Flows though.
I don't know if you want to Dynomat as much as you may have to in order to start cutting down on the drone. I'm sure it would help, but I don't think enough to not have the subs pumping loudly as well(which may very well still cause the trim to rattle). Several times on here, I've read people putting the factory mufflers back on with other exhaust upgrades and sounds fine. I know I sure kept mine incase it gets out of hand to at least swap back and hear the difference.
FWIW, I know after the 4.10s install, my car doesn't spend to much time in the 1500-2000 RPM band to drone that much anymore:D

I have the flows and a custom sub enclosure, but teh real difference was installing some sound deadener in the trunk. I put it on the floor, the sides and the upper deck on the both sides (top and bottom). THis reduced the noise by at least 75 %. I then continued towards the front of the car.

Dynamat, Fatmat and many others are there. I also used an adhesive to keep me from having to address any issue down the road.

Also, the cover for the trunk light (Plastic box on the underside of the trunk lid) will casue a lot of rattling. I used small admesive velcro squares (Soft side) and placed these around the entire lip that contacts the metal. It totally eliminated the rattles.

Alos, the cover for the trunk light (Plastic box on the underside of the trunk lid) will casue a lot of rattling. I used small admesive velcro squares (Soft side) and placed these around the entire lip that contacts the metal. It totally eliminated the rattles.
I'm chasing rattles right now around the trunk light and latch assembly.I think im going to use spray expanding foam in the "holes" on the deck lid. I have 2 JLW3's in the factory enclosure and im going to replace then with 2 Orion 12" in the spare tire well.Will all the wood, it should quiet down the trunk area.