Approximate Value Of 1993 Ford Mustang Fox Coupe 2.3l?

• Sponsors(?)

Boosted92LX

It's only an inch or two. What's the big deal?
10 Year Member
Dec 19, 2010
It wasn't an argument, it was a question. :confused:

I did see the picture...it was of a 5.0L car, not a 2.3L...and you said "... and I'd pay 2k for that car aaaall day." So, what I gather from the more recent statement above, is that you'd pay $2K for that car whether it was a V8, or not?

You're a tiny bit testy today, aren't you? Too much caffeine?

Sleep deprived. I owe you an apology, in my stupor I misread your question. I've been on a night shift and am in transition back to days.. and have been in an indoor pool building at my daughter's birthday party, hot and humid as a sauna, with a hundred screaming kids.:dammit:

need some:sleep:

Reactions: 1 users

A5literMan

At least it is lumpy...
5 Year Member
Jul 30, 2011
Illinois
I stand by my 1k post earlier. I've seen a few 5.0 coupes in similiar shape go for 2500-3500$ which obviously already had the V8 drivetrain. I wouldn't spend more than 1k for a "donor" but maybe someone would?!

Mustang5L5

Put lubricant all over the balls
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
That color is called Calypso Green and is desirable in a fox mustang.

With that said, THAT 230k mile car is worth $500-1000 as it sits.

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

FastDriver

My dad had a bra
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
Fort Knox, KY
I hope this doesn't piss off my fellow admin, but I believe the right place for this discussion is in the classifieds as this is a "what it's worth" thread. That's where you might actually get some offers from people "in the market."

Good luck,

Chris

Reactions: 1 user

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
I hope this doesn't **** off my fellow admin, but I believe the right place for this discussion is in the classifieds as this is a "what it's worth" thread. That's where you might actually get some offers from people "in the market."

Good luck,

Chris

Did you read the post I made when I moved it? Please return it to where you found it. This is discussion not an ad.

91TwighlightGT

15 Year Member
Sep 8, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
With the problems it has and high mileage... 700 bucks. Probably would be worth 9-1000 if it was. 5 speed.

I really only think the 4 cylinder cars are worth something if they are super clean with nice paint and interiors. Even with a few flaws, the price drops dramatically.

FastDriver

My dad had a bra
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
Fort Knox, KY
Hmm... I'll be damned. "What it's worth" ads are ok in Talk as long as offers are conducted through PMs. Good to know. Thanks for the correction.

Hoplite

May 22, 2015
Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate the help! I'm not actively trying to sell this car at the moment so that's why I didn't post in the classifieds section. I may pursue that soon though. Beyond the classifieds section here do you guys recommend any particular sites for selling a vehicle like this?

mikestang63

SN Certified Technician
Aug 27, 2012
In the garage
Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate the help! I'm not actively trying to sell this car at the moment so that's why I didn't post in the classifieds section. I may pursue that soon though. Beyond the classifieds section here do you guys recommend any particular sites for selling a vehicle like this?

@hoopty5.0

www.hooptybuymycar.com

lol

Reactions: 1 users

SLAUGHTERBACK

Nov 24, 2014
If the OP car were in my area it would be a $1500 car at most but would sell at something closer to $750. Wish I could have found a running and driving coupe when I bought my convertible.