Progress Thread Back in a Fox 89GT

BlakeusMaximus

“Blakeusdoneimus”
Jul 12, 2017
Thanks guys,

i'm glad the bottom of the core support was untouched it made our lives easier but just cutting the original. I did the same repair on a 90 GT and it included the bottom piece. Other than the front end damage the car is in great shape a little elbow grease and some patience it's going to be a good driver. Car has 51k miles and I paid $1200 so it was worth fixing imo.
Nice work man. It was definitely worth it. 51K? Nice

• Sponsors (?)

BlakeusMaximus

“Blakeusdoneimus”
Jul 12, 2017
Id take a 180 sanding disk and a DA and get that area feathered out and see what it looks like. The 180 wont damage the plastic.

Kabuki_notch

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
Rochester, NY
little update, I've been working on the Car on and Off over the last couple months acquiring more parts checking items off the list I drove out to Carlisle last weekend looking for some OEM fenders and was also able to find some other goodies,The engine bay is prepped and will probably be painted this weekend i'll update with pics during the process

. IMG_2097.JPGIMG_2099.JPG

BlakeusMaximus

“Blakeusdoneimus”
Jul 12, 2017
little update, I've been working on the Car on and Off over the last couple months acquiring more parts checking items off the list I drove out to Carlisle last weekend looking for some OEM fenders and was also able to find some other goodies,The engine bay is prepped and will probably be painted this weekend i'll update with pics during the process

. IMG_2097.JPGIMG_2099.JPG
Did you find a bumper cover too, or are you just repairing the original cover?