Bassani X Pipe and MagnaFlow Exhaust

ApexStang

Dec 19, 2002
Apex, NC
Guys,
I know a guy who had a Bassani X pipe with cats and a MagnaFlow Exhaust on his 07 GT500. He just sold it and believe it or not made a profit off of the sale. He removed the Exhaust and X pipe and is offering both to me for $500 for my stock 07 GT. He only had the two pieces on for 2 weeks and they are in excellent condition.

First, will both items fit?
Second, anyone have this combo? How does it sound?

Thanks in advance.

Apex Stang

PS - He also has a CAI he is letting me have for $50. I need to find out the type, but I'm doubtful a GT500 CAI will work in conjuction with the 4.6 GT. Anyone???:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure as to whether or not the bassani X pipe and magnaflows will fit being the exhaust is bolted to the GT500's 5.4 liter as the pipe flanges may be too large to fit the smaller exhaust manifolds on the Mustang GT's 4.6 liter but I do know this...what ever you do ? DO NOT purchase a cold air kit that's from a GT 500 as it definitely will not bolt up nor fit on an 05-07 Mustang GT...

Bassani Magnaflow

If he has the Bassani headers, may have a problem (or, just buy the ported heads)!!

If it is the Bassani X pipe and Magnaflow axel backs, all work well together.

I have a 'mutt' exhaust sys." (Hooker, Bassani, and Magnaflow), and all went together with no problem.

Sounds like you got a good deal!!