Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Yeah shes got some alignment issues end needs some new head/tail lights. and the paint on the rear bumper is flaking off due to a crap prep job. oh.. and the leaks =/ ....... but shes my baby =] :SNSign:

EDIT: that dark spot on the seat is not a stain. its a wet spot due to t-top leaks. if that is a better problem? and im missing some interior stuff cuz im redoing the headliner and adding more black to the red interior. for a nice balance

• Sponsors (?)

Other than the windshield etching I really like your car. I have always had a soft spot for white gt's because when I was a lot younger the first mustang I ever got a ride in was a white 87 GT and I have always had to have one since. :nice:

Real nice and clean,:nice: I would go as far as covering the etching with an eyebrow untill you get a new windsheild.

I always loved white GT's too, I guess because it was the first V8 and GT fox Mustang I ever seen and that was in 1992 when I moved by Chicago. I guess fast Mustangs werent popular in Oklahoma.:shrug:

I'd tint the windows and lose the molding striping and it would look hawt :)

+1. looks good. haha of course i'm biased but LOVE white foxes. sucks thats its painted! it would look much cleaner without all the red on the outside.

edit: as far as the "night moves" windshield:rolleyes: goes, you could just park that car in my neighborhood for a couple days and i'm sure the glass would be taken care of for you.... :mad:

not everyones being honest on here i guess. its nice and clean of course but some things need to go because i think it may have belonged to some chick becuase of the pinkish red striping and lettering as well as the graphics in the windsheild. take that crap off of there and your good to go