Progress Thread Budget 89 GT

• Sponsors (?)

Got the engine bay painted. Got the manual rack installed. Got the engine painted motor mounts on and the some oiling parts on. Starting to shape a up a little
57CCEC53-5970-4ACF-98E8-9DF8F2AFC3DE.jpeg
D40FBA6A-264F-4B74-AF85-2B0D1E2DFC34.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Went a piddled around in the garage tonight. Got my ingectors in. All my bellhousong bolts in. There was only 3 or four in it when I got the car. Wrapped my cross over pipe and got it installed. Painted my coil bracket. The only thing I have found so far that on3 has messed up is they sent me a standard and metric bolt for my bolts for the cross over pipe. They sent two standard nuts so I’ll have to get a different bolt tomorrow. No big deal just weird. I honestly thing the only thing that’s gonna be hard in this thing is learning the micro squirt system everything else looks pretty straight forward
78CFDD0C-E171-4AC9-A695-08C7FA559F7E.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks guys everyone here is a big help with questions I appreciate it more than you know. Makes things go a lot smoother not having to guess and waste money. Tonight I got my drain line figured out on my turbo. And made my alternator hardware to move the alternator to the driver side of the car. I’m beginning to really like how this thing is shaping up.
E79F2D84-1AC9-4023-8D3F-A815D273B7EB.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user