Buying Car Parts is somewhat pleasant now

revhead347

Apparently my ex-husband made that mistake.
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Acworth, GA
I've been ordering car parts this week, and it's not like it was in the past. Someone is actually excited that you called. I called UPR today to buy an axle girdle, and the salesman just told me everything there is to know about axle girdles without even asking, then didn't even bother with charging shipping or taxes. I spent money at Summit a few weeks ago, and they sent me a voucher for $70 today.

Kurt

• Surprised
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I dont even want to think about how much money I've spent with LMR in the last to years.... They wont even give a sticker or hat. You have to buy those even after you have spent thousands with them.

Sorry, got off on a rant for a sec.

Summit called my shop the other day and assured me that they were going to remain open. In my years of doing business, they Never have done that. The MAC tool guy was just here and refunded 1/2 the money on everyone who has tools that are still being paid for and thanked us for continued patronage.

I'd have to imagine they are hurting right now.

Hobbies take a backseat when you get laid off and are just trying to keep the household afloat.

Oh definitely. I think I was the only person who called UPR that day. I think the salesman was blown away that he sold anything.

Kurt