CDC Program Over-Run Sale!

CDCTech

Premium Sponsor
Mar 6, 2009
Novi, MI
Hi everyone!

As some of you may know, in addition to the many great parts CDC manufactures you might already be familiar with, we also participate in numerous vehicle programs for other companies, providing behind the scenes support & manufacturing.

As a result, we have a lot of "Program Over-Run" parts that are taking up space on our shelves! Well, it's time to clear 'em out! These are all A-stock parts new in the box that you will probably recognize. Some of these include Ford Racing suspension components, Baer cross-drilled & slotted rotors, CDC No-Light Styling Bars, as well as an alternatively-designed styling bar we produced for another company. Again, these are all NEW parts, NOT b-stock merchandise.

We've started a new section on the Classic Design Concepts' webstore called the Program Over Run Parts Sale, and will be adding parts to it as we work our way through the warehouse. These are some crazy prices that you probably won't find anywhere else. After these are gone, they are probably going to be gone forever!

Check it out, and check back often!

***Program Over Run*** Parts Sale

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks!

I'm not sure if there are plans to put the Classic GT on the list, but I do not believe it will. Perhaps if there is enough interest in a group buy, I will work my magic on some pricing??

We just added no-light Light Bars at a smoking price! This bar installs in much less than an hour, and looks just as great as our standard bar.