Challenger Concept Pics! WOW

• Sponsors (?)

I'm with paul... Dont like it, never will. Looks like their charger with a new front end put on it.

chargerdaytona06.jpg

Attachments

• chargerdaytona06.jpg
    chargerdaytona06.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 75
damn you guys who dont like it must be on crack...it looks NOTHING like the charger. *maybe* just a little where the rear 1/4 kicks up below the windows but THATS IT, there is nothing else even remotely similar. it has nearly the exact lines of the original challenger, but the whole package is freshened up and fits right into todays style.

its PERFECT, from the look of the outside to the wheels to the interior...gotta love the console with the shifter off towards the driver and the PISTOL GRIP rowing a 6-speed behind the 6.1 425hp hemi.

If chrysler produces this, im buying one. period.

It's not really retro, it's almost exactly the same :shrug: They should at least modernize it somewhat becuase it just looks dated. At least with the new mustang they tailored it to a more modern style, rather than just copying it.

Originally posted by Zero Signal

It's not really retro, it's almost exactly the same They should at least modernize it somewhat becuase it just looks dated. At least with the new mustang they tailored it to a more modern style, rather than just copying it.

take a look at this...

View attachment 493902
front.jpg

View attachment 493906
rear_14.jpg

if thats not a modern tribute to a classic design, then i dont know what is...

if they put a little ducktail on the new challenger and maybe break up that taillight bar a little, it will be 100%

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 70
  • rear_14.jpg
    rear_14.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 66
QUICK91LX said:
[/i]

if thats not a modern tribute to a classic design, then i dont know what is...

if they put a little ducktail on the new challenger and maybe break up that taillight bar a little, it will be 100%

Agreed... totally agreed.
I don't think you can GET more retro than that.
If that car got any more retro...

my balls would twist in a knot.

I think it looks awesome! I wonder if they can get it into production without ruining it. I say keep it just the way it is, maybe add that little spoiler...

I like the charger as well, its a really nice looking car, as far as 4 doors go. Dodge is deffinatly doing good for themselves. I look forward to see what else they come up with.

The beancounters would prolly freak on making this, thus killing it...To bad though...This thing would sell like crazy, bet they couldn't keep em on the lot....just make nice little 340 small block like the old days and the thing would screw...
As I have a few years on you guys this thing brings back memories..I spent many a night tooling around in 440 GTX's, 340 Dart Swingers, Roadrunners of all sizes, a few AAR Cudas and Dusters, and one crazy fast built 440 sixpack Challenger...6 guys in that thing and it was still the fastest freakin thing I ever rode in...Crazy Dan is what we called him...he liked his brew and his 440 Sixpack...not a good mix...needless to say I never went for another ride with Dan... :nonono:

I read the article in 5.0 or another mag on the new Camaro but have yet to see that...Any links on that ??