Changing rear brake lines f/dual exhaust?

My 65 coupe came with the crappy single exhaust/muffler between the diff and gas tank and I am wanting to convert to a dual exhaust. Have heard that the brake lines are different for single and dual exhaust Mustangs.
What is needed to change the brake lines and how easy is it to do?

If more info is needed let me know. Am new to alot of this.

• Sponsors (?)

You would need to:
- Replace the long hard brake line that runs from the master cylinder to the rear of the car
- Remove the old mounting bracket from the rear floor pan and and weld on the dual exhaust version of the bracket (available from NPD) which goes in different place on the floorpan (see pic)
- Replace the rubber rear rubber brake hose
- Replace the axle vent that also mounts the brake hose
- Replace the hard brake lines on the rear axle

There are those who will tell you that some or all of these steps aren't necessary. I'm just telling you everything that's different about the brakes between a factory dual exhaust car and factory single exhaust car.

brklne.jpg

Change the hose and rear brakelines. I have the same thing. I bolted on a dual exhaust system with 2 chamber flows on them and I have abotu 1 in between the factory location and the muffler. Considering the mufflers get hot i wouldn;t put anything close that hot to yoru life line. but thats my 2 cts