Cobra Conversion (AKA the Project that never ends...) Photos

Bleh. Life got in the way and well...I just wasn't inspired to do much. So I took a break for a while and worked on my other ride, a 95 GT. It's hard to keep doing all this work and not being able to drive it, y'know? Some upgrades and maintenance on the GT and I'm feeling much better. First off, a pic of work I finished about a month ago - the rear brakes complete with rotor:

rear_caliper_1.jpg

Next, work I finished this weekend. There really isn't much left, just installing parts on the engine now:

engine_nearly_complete_1.jpg

engine_nearly_complete_2.jpg

Next week (hopefully): I'll finish the front brakes and install more parts on the engine.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, despite HollywoodStang not replying to my question about his girlfriend, I got some more work done this weekend. First off, I got the front brakes installed:

front_brakes_done.jpg

It took most of the day yesterday to finish wrapping the harnesses. The Cobra got hit hard enough in the front that the battery cracked and spread some battery acid on the motor. We found some dried acid in the injector harness, but fortunately no actual damage. So I'm glad I re-wrapped the harnesses. Here's what the engine looks like now:

engine_closer.jpg

I looked over the coolant hoses for the Cobra oil cooler, and one of them is cracked. Unless someone has a resource for these hoses new, I'm going to check a local place and see if they can custom-make the hoses.

Well, despite HollywoodStang not replying to my question about his girlfriend, I got some more work done this weekend. First off, I got the front brakes installed:

front_brakes_done.jpg

It took most of the day yesterday to finish wrapping the harnesses. The Cobra got hit hard enough in the front that the battery cracked and spread some battery acid on the motor. We found some dried acid in the injector harness, but fortunately no actual damage. So I'm glad I re-wrapped the harnesses. Here's what the engine looks like now:

engine_closer.jpg

I looked over the coolant hoses for the Cobra oil cooler, and one of them is cracked. Unless someone has a resource for these hoses new, I'm going to check a local place and see if they can custom-make the hoses.

Girlfriend said "No"!! LMAO :rlaugh: