Cobra killer vs. Vortech supercharger

• Sponsors (?)

99 silvr35th said:
Can anyone tell me the difference between purchasing the Vortech supercharger from an on-line company and purchasing it from T&J (cobra killer kit)? does the CK kit have something that the regular supercharger kit doesn't? Take in mind the cost difference, about $650.. thanks..
Get the CK, it has a tested and proved to be completely safe and to make more power than anything else out there. Worth every penny and a whole lot more to be honest :nice: With his kit and a tune to check the numbers you will be pushin 350-420rwhp on a completely stock motor without any worries!

99 silvr35th said:
Can anyone tell me the difference between purchasing the Vortech supercharger from an on-line company and purchasing it from T&J (cobra killer kit)? does the CK kit have something that the regular supercharger kit doesn't? Take in mind the cost difference, about $650.. thanks..

Go with the Cobra Killer kit. First of all their customer service is 2nd to none!
They make great power on stock bottom ends SAFELY. You won't be dissapointed, T&J will have you happy when it's all said and done. :nice:

Who has the link to TJ's web site? And is it possible to install this thing myself, having no mechanical training or experience? What tools do you need, etc... Or just get it done by someone professional?????

99 silvr35th said:

As stated by JCKnife there is a new kit that Tim has just put together.

I'm not sure how you got 650 cheaper but I have a feeling your comparing Tim's kit to a TUNER kit which if that is correct means you comparing Tim's kit to a incomplete kit from the supercharger online company.

Do you have a link to the kit that your comparing to Tim's?

stallion98gt said:
any news on Tim's KB kit ?...

I got my Kit from Tim. It's waiting at the shop right now for the install. From what Tim told me when I ordered Kenne Belle is not drop shipping their blowers anymore (definately on the Cobras) and they have to be installed by the shop that sells them. So I am pretty sure that if you buy a Kenne Belle from Tim you have to have it installed there also.

Oh I am having mine installed a week from today :D :banana:

neoclasiccl said:
I got my Kit from Tim. It's waiting at the shop right now for the install. From what Tim told me when I ordered Kenne Belle is not drop shipping their blowers anymore (definately on the Cobras) and they have to be installed by the shop that sells them. So I am pretty sure that if you buy a Kenne Belle from Tim you have to have it installed there also.

Oh I am having mine installed a week from today :D :banana:

They only want to deal with dealers now?