Congrats Ray... 8.99@152......

Congrats Ray, cant wait to see what youll be turning at the end of the season. :nice:

Bill, is that show room queen ever going to see some rubber on its rear? I seen the other day at AFP, very nice car :hail2:
 
My car is a 90 coupe.backhalved,dana 60,ladder bar,9.2''dart block,417,yates c3 heads,3.900'' sonny bryant billet crank,bill miller aluminum rods,bill miller pistons, hell fire rings, cam motion cam, jesel lifters, comp cams pushrods, t&d shaft rockers (1.75int. 1.70exh), innovators west damper, msd crank trigger, edelbrock 2863 intake ported to match heads w/4500 flange, canton pro pan w/kickout, 55mm roller cam bearings, pro systems 1050 nitrous pro IV carb, wilson manifolds pro-flow fogger, nos big shot plate, moroso vacuum pump, hvm super sucker 2'' carb spacer, neal chance converter, and a powerglide
 
FE_NUT said:
My car is a 90 coupe.backhalved,dana 60,ladder bar,9.2''dart block,417,yates c3 heads,3.900'' sonny bryant billet crank,bill miller aluminum rods,bill miller pistons, hell fire rings, cam motion cam, jesel lifters, comp cams pushrods, t&d shaft rockers (1.75int. 1.70exh), innovators west damper, msd crank trigger, edelbrock 2863 intake ported to match heads w/4500 flange, canton pro pan w/kickout, 55mm roller cam bearings, pro systems 1050 nitrous pro IV carb, wilson manifolds pro-flow fogger, nos big shot plate, moroso vacuum pump, hvm super sucker 2'' carb spacer, neal chance converter, and a powerglide

We're going to need just a little more detail! j/k :D
 
I dont belong in here for sure and i dont want to change your topic of discus, but im gonna ask a dorky sounding question anyway.

can you try to quickly describe for me, the way it feels to drive a 8,9&10sec car compared to a modest 13-14sec bolton stocker?
BTW, All of you who have what it takes to run these numbers, and stand on two wheels have my utmost respect. I dont know if i will ever have the chance to drive a car like that.:hail2: :nice:
 
I don't know if I can answer GREY FOX'S question w/out sounding stupid...
I would say the launch feel's kinda like sitting down on a ski lift chair that's going way to fast...Then once you realize that your still going straight (hopefully you are)..
The rest is like take off in a jet.

I'm sure someone else has a better explanation (just my 2 cent's)
 
FE_NUT said:
I don't know if I can answer GREY FOX'S question w/out sounding stupid...
I would say the launch feel's kinda like sitting down on a ski lift chair that's going way to fast...Then once you realize that your still going straight (hopefully you are)..
The rest is like take off in a jet.

I'm sure someone else has a better explanation (just my 2 cent's)
even if they dont, what you said FE_NUT was enough to make me feel good inside while imagining it:D
some day im just gonna pay somone to do an illegal 1/4 mile run, begining with a wheel stand, on some quite side street in a car like that. i wonder how much cash it would take?:rolleyes: :shrug:

and yeh, congrats ray