74courier
New Member
you guys going to bet out next week at pir i still have yet to see ethier of your cars at pir and congrats on the run
ASD said:

not like you missed me not being there), I guess I need to put the track 1st and poker 2nd... Im a bad girl... sorry... They dont run again for 2 weeks cause the swap meet is this weekend. peace74courier said:you guys going to bet out next week at pir i still have yet to see ethier of your cars at pir and congrats on the run


FE_NUT said:My car is a 90 coupe.backhalved,dana 60,ladder bar,9.2''dart block,417,yates c3 heads,3.900'' sonny bryant billet crank,bill miller aluminum rods,bill miller pistons, hell fire rings, cam motion cam, jesel lifters, comp cams pushrods, t&d shaft rockers (1.75int. 1.70exh), innovators west damper, msd crank trigger, edelbrock 2863 intake ported to match heads w/4500 flange, canton pro pan w/kickout, 55mm roller cam bearings, pro systems 1050 nitrous pro IV carb, wilson manifolds pro-flow fogger, nos big shot plate, moroso vacuum pump, hvm super sucker 2'' carb spacer, neal chance converter, and a powerglide

loud 95 said:What size of nitrous did you spray on your eight second pass?

even if they dont, what you said FE_NUT was enough to make me feel good inside while imagining itFE_NUT said:I don't know if I can answer GREY FOX'S question w/out sounding stupid...
I would say the launch feel's kinda like sitting down on a ski lift chair that's going way to fast...Then once you realize that your still going straight (hopefully you are)..
The rest is like take off in a jet.
I'm sure someone else has a better explanation (just my 2 cent's)