Coolant in spark plug holes

Most of those manifolds they claim to be "OEM" on ebay are actually manufactured by a company called Dorman and they are not good quality.

Rule number #1: DO NOT BUY CAR PARTS OFF EBAY!!

Now, now... :D Not everything on ebay is tainted. I shouldn't take for granted that everyone will shop the same way I do when I suggest ebay. I actually bought my NPI intake with aluminum crossover, used from an individual guy like ourselves that I had communication with. Ebay can be a great place to find deals, but deffinitely watch for wolves in sheep's clothing. ;) The intake I bought was a better deal than my Ford hookup.

I did the intake swap 99.8% by myself and it wasn't difficult at all. There seemed to be more junk in the way than I remember on my 5.0's and it took me longer than I thought it would to get it off, but I'm very meticulous and over-cautious. You don't even need a Haynes book or anything. And those gaskets with the pegs on them are super easy! haha.

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry guys.. My year is '96.. I went and purchased that expensive ass Livernois kit yesterday.. tomorrow morning the install begins...

Are you talking about the PI adapter kit? It's not really expensive at all if you consider the price of each of the individual parts that you get.

Just a suggestion, but why not create a signature describing your car so that in the future there is no confusion as to what type of car you are asking about.:)