Resource Discussion Craigslist Links

Is that what the palomino interior probably looks like in my first (79) Mustang by now?

The black V-6 above is nice enough to warrant getting gold chains and a turbo for it.

Reactions: 1 user
That black one isn't all bad. Swap a different set of wheels on it and all will be well in the world.
What wheels would you put on? 4 lug wheels are more limited in selection. Smoking the bright wheels might do it. Black T/A or GMC black snowflake replicas take the wrong number of wheel studs.
Dish aluminum is period correct. These Datsun/Nissan Z car wheels would clean up nicely if the pattern and spacing was right. I’d want the background to be black for this car. (If they were available locally, I might put them on a different project that they are a direct fit for.)

Reactions: 1 users
Those wouldn't be horrible if they fit, but I don't think they're anything I would choose. Finding wheels for a II is a somewhat difficult task. I guess I'd go with something fairly easy like what I have on mine now, or something like these if I could find the right sizes and offsets.

Reactions: 2 users

would look similar to that:

still love those minilite knock offs..

Oh its just like Baskin Robbins with 31 flavors today
I would like a big scoop of the green over white billboard cobra and maybe some of the cherry Ghia.

not sure where to put this but ended up here , kind of fun
That is a Mustang2 part number right?
On the fleabuy now.

A different color and a hatch instead of the vinyl roof would certainly help. A student had an orange one with the white coupe roof, and that was much better. If it’s pink, it’s better to go bold than stay unsold.

Starting bid $19,995

I think they're asking just a bit too much with an apron that looks like this:

and it's missing one of the T-top braces too. It looks like a flip of some sort to me. I mean it does look solid, but the price seems a little steep - at least it does to me.....

Last edited: