Resource Discussion Craigslist Links

Another in SC, asking 3700.

(WTF did they do to the console?!?!)

1616092073981.png

1616092105782.png

1616092124168.png
Is that what the palomino interior probably looks like in my first (79) Mustang by now?
:puke:
The black V-6 above is nice enough to warrant getting gold chains and a turbo for it. :chin

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

That black one isn't all bad. Swap a different set of wheels on it and all will be well in the world. :banana:
What wheels would you put on? 4 lug wheels are more limited in selection. Smoking the bright wheels might do it. Black T/A or GMC black snowflake replicas take the wrong number of wheel studs.
Dish aluminum is period correct. These Datsun/Nissan Z car wheels would clean up nicely if the pattern and spacing was right. I’d want the background to be black for this car. (If they were available locally, I might put them on a different project that they are a direct fit for.)
DBBAD178-C802-4EB3-96FB-91B0433DDD22.png

Reactions: 1 users
Those wouldn't be horrible if they fit, but I don't think they're anything I would choose. Finding wheels for a II is a somewhat difficult task. I guess I'd go with something fairly easy like what I have on mine now, or something like these if I could find the right sizes and offsets.

Screenshot_20210330-124238__01.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Those wouldn't be horrible if they fit, but I don't think they're anything I would choose. Finding wheels for a II is a somewhat difficult task. I guess I'd go with something fairly easy like what I have on mine now, or something like these if I could find the right sizes and offsets.

Screenshot_20210330-124238__01.jpg

would look similar to that:
cobra7-jpg.jpg

still love those minilite knock offs..

Oh its just like Baskin Robbins with 31 flavors today
I would like a big scoop of the green over white billboard cobra and maybe some of the cherry Ghia.

• Haha
not sure where to put this but ended up here , kind of fun
That is a Mustang2 part number right?
On the fleabuy now.

s-l1600-13.jpg
s-l1600-14.jpg
s-l1600-15.jpg

Does anyone else feel like this car would've sold long ago if it was ANY other color?
A different color and a hatch instead of the vinyl roof would certainly help. A student had an orange one with the white coupe roof, and that was much better. If it’s pink, it’s better to go bold than stay unsold.

Starting bid $19,995

I think they're asking just a bit too much with an apron that looks like this:

1620928255589.png

and it's missing one of the T-top braces too. It looks like a flip of some sort to me. I mean it does look solid, but the price seems a little steep - at least it does to me..... :shrug:

Last edited:
  • Wow