Resource Discussion Craigslist Links

Here's a kinda rough project over on bookface:

Look at what $800 could get you!! (Most likely a headache....)

1605114777055.png

1605114792610.png

1605114843354.png

1605114819180.png

Although I will say those floor pans look more solid than mine were. :shrug:
If the quarter windows were in it, and I knew it had a clean title. I'd be sending you the money via Paypal to go get it and hold it till I got there. There's more than $800 in parts there regardless.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hell, they may have the quarter windows, but I didn't see them in any of the pics. :shrug:
Maybe they're there. If you're interested in it send them a message. I can go pick it up if you're able to strike a deal, I have space on my garage pad. Newnan isn't all that far from my place, about an hour's drive.

Edit: Georgia doesn't require a title for a car that old, so it would most likely only be a bill of sale unless they actually have a copy of the title. I mean when I moved here I had to request a title for mine, they weren't going to issue one without asking.

Last edited:
Not seeing engine mounts or oil pan either

Nope, but if I'm reading between the lines well enough, Matt's looking to replace ESP's body with this one, so he has all of the parts needed minus those windows. And it does look fairly solid and more or less complete for that purpose..... :shrug:

I'm not sure about this one. I mean he's asking $3k, apparently it's been sitting for a while, and it means a lot to the seller. :shrug:
It does have a 5 lug rear though, so maybe it was something at some point. But I think they're asking a bit much anyway.....

1605398582667.png

1605398684319.png

Here's their description:

I love this car it was a gift years ago from a loved one who used to race cars. It has been sitting so the quality of the pics reflects the price.

It's an automatic, the keys were lost so I can't give accurate miles right now I know that was not near 200K.

If you regularly restore classic cars, a mustang Enthusiast or an expert mechanic Come get this 40 plus year old gem!.

Please be local
If it's posted it's still available!

I am located near Garden Walk & Riverdale Road in Riverdale.

Your tow truck or trailer should not be more than 6 maybe 7ft wide or you won't get through my driveway.

These mustang sell for over $20k after restoration.

Six78 SixSix5 8nine7four.

I don't do out of town scams, code scams wire scams

Note: if you want this car be willing to go to the ATM 2 mins away I don't take chances on fake $ either.

If this isn't the Classic your looking for thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

If your reading this it's still available!

I'm not sure about this one. I mean he's asking $3k, apparently it's been sitting for a while, and it means a lot to the seller. :shrug:
It does have a 5 lug rear though, so maybe it was something at some point. But I think they're asking a bit much anyway.....

1605398582667.png

1605398684319.png

Here's their description:

I love this car it was a gift years ago from a loved one who used to race cars. It has been sitting so the quality of the pics reflects the price.

It's an automatic, the keys were lost so I can't give accurate miles right now I know that was not near 200K.

If you regularly restore classic cars, a mustang Enthusiast or an expert mechanic Come get this 40 plus year old gem!.

Please be local
If it's posted it's still available!

I am located near Garden Walk & Riverdale Road in Riverdale.

Your tow truck or trailer should not be more than 6 maybe 7ft wide or you won't get through my driveway.

These mustang sell for over $20k after restoration.

Six78 SixSix5 8nine7four.

I don't do out of town scams, code scams wire scams

Note: if you want this car be willing to go to the ATM 2 mins away I don't take chances on fake $ either.

If this isn't the Classic your looking for thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

If your reading this it's still available!
That guy's insane, on multiple counts.

A non-Cobra II doesn't sell for $20k after restoration.

That's not a $3000 car by a long shot, unless it's got something VERY special under the hood, we're talking Boss 302 or rare big block kinds of special, and I doubt that's the case.

His "Note: if you want this car be willing to go to the ATM 2 mins away I don't take chances on fake $ either." is impossible as most ATMs and banks limit you to somewhere between $300-500 per day in withdrawals.

• Agree
Just took a look at the pics on my work computer, looks like it'll need both quarters replaced. Right side looks like it may have a big section that was rusted out that was removed and the left side looks like they may have lost a wheel or something that also affected the bumper.

_nc_ohc=eqcTpGbOT3MAX9B9BnR&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=htToBRzuU_0AX85zRPe&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=oDf4oL1FyOkAX8JVTFv&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

I'm not sure I'd give their asking price for what's offered..... :shrug:

Yeah, looks like it has Cobra door panels but definitely had a repaint or something in it's past life. I still think $1200 is a bit much, especially since there's the other basket case near me for $800 that Matt had a little bit of interest in.

The offer's still there if you want me to pick it up for you @MustangIIMatt - my trailer is unoccupied at the moment. And I think I might even have a set of quarter windows up in Iowa, but I'm not 100% sure. They'd be in my 55 at my brother's house if I kept them. :shrug:

If the quarter windows were in it, and I knew it had a clean title. I'd be sending you the money via Paypal to go get it and hold it till I got there. There's more than $800 in parts there regardless.
Matt, if you're seriously interested in that one and the windows are a big hangup, I'm in Iowa for a funeral now. The plan is to stop at my brother's for the night Tuesday before heading back to Atlanta on Wednesday. I'm going to see if my old quarter windows are in my 55 - if they are you can consider that problem solved. :nice:

I just hit that link and it looks like it's still available if you're interested and willing to make at least a partial drive with your trailer. I can definitely park it at my place for a while if needed.

Matt, if you're seriously interested in that one and the windows are a big hangup, I'm in Iowa for a funeral now. The plan is to stop at my brother's for the night Tuesday before heading back to Atlanta on Wednesday. I'm going to see if my old quarter windows are in my 55 - if they are you can consider that problem solved. :nice:

I just hit that link and it looks like it's still available if you're interested and willing to make at least a partial drive with your trailer. I can definitely park it at my place for a while if needed.
Being that it's in Georgia, I'm willing to bet it doesn't have a title, making it too troublesome to want to bother with it here in Texas.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335821607&icep_item=274592235950
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335821607&icep_item=274593554015
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335821607&icep_item=124462927492