Resource Discussion Craigslist Links

I liked it too! Just think...A new project...in Florida. You could easily get his price down. There's a lot of work involved with that dent in the door.
I don't like the snakes on the sides. Check the buck tag to see if it's a real cobra II. It'll say CB on it if it is.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335821607&icep_item=274680554825

That Mach in Asheville..... If I was in the market, I'd consider replacing my Cobra with that Mach. Swap the drivetrain and call it a day. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Some real "good 'uns" today:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/valencia-1978-ford-mustang-ii-king-cobra/7279871600.html (I recognize this car, I'm pretty sure it was listed about a year ago, they've come down on price if I recall correctly.)

https://redding.craigslist.org/cto/d/anderson-1974-ford-mustang/7277481943.html HO-LEE CRAP!

Reactions: 1 user
Had some one come knock on the door yesterday wanting to buy our Cobra II.
I asked what her offer was and she said I don't know, I just wanted to see if it was for sale.
I said Not for sale if you don't have a offer.

Had some one come knock on the door yesterday wanting to buy our Cobra II.
I asked what her offer was and she said I don't know, I just wanted to see if it was for sale.
I said Not for sale if you don't have a offer.
I haven't had anyone ask for quite a while now (probably because it doesn't get out much anymore....), but I used to get asked quite a bit. I'd usually just answer that it's not for sale, but occasionally I'd throw out an insane number - like $50k or whatever - just to get a reaction. :rlaugh:

• Haha
Hmmm......

Couldn't copy a pic to paste, but here's a screenshot from my phone. Lots of good stuff on this site so far..... :drool:

Screenshot_20210223-202516.jpg

• Loved It!
Hmmm......

Couldn't copy a pic to paste, but here's a screenshot from my phone. Lots of good stuff on this site so far..... :drool:

Screenshot_20210223-202516.jpg
I love it, but I'm dumbfounded that they put headers on it just to run single exhaust.

Ok, this doesn't necessarily fit in this thread but I don't think the Fox thread has anything comparable. I'll tell you what, if I wasn't eyeball deep in other :poo: I'd seriously consider this to replace the 87 I currently have. I just prefer 4 eyes to aeros. And I have their asking price sitting in savings right now.....:shrug:

Ok, this doesn't necessarily fit in this thread but I don't think the Fox thread has anything comparable. I'll tell you what, if I wasn't eyeball deep in other :poo: I'd seriously consider this to replace the 87 I currently have. I just prefer 4 eyes to aeros. And I have their asking price sitting in savings right now.....:shrug:

They need their own thread.

If snowpacolypse hadn't happened, I'd be wiring the money to you for that one (assuming it has a title) and picking it up on my next weekend off, it's damned clean for that money.

@LILCBRA , since you did such a good job starting this thread, start one like it in the fox section. I'll make it a sticky. Link to this one so we can show them how we roll in The Shire.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm gonna be honest - I am SERIOUSLY thinking about buying it. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense in my mind for a few different reasons.

1. I like the 4 eyed cars better than the aero cars pretty much all around. The front end and the dash being the main parts if done right as well as the tail lights.
2. It doesn't look like this one has any body damage whereas my 87 does. Obviously it'll take an inspection to confirm, but that's a little less work in my view.
3. And probably a big reason, it's like the 84 I had that I got rid of when I really didn't want to. Since I gave the ex control of it and her cousin wanted to buy it, AND we had just moved to Atlanta and needed money, I let it go with the agreement that if he were to ever sell it we'd get first dibs. His only goal was to flip it, which is what he did, and it pissed me off. I ended up with the 87 because the ex wanted a convertible again. My intention with it was to yank the power train and install it in her 67, it wasn't meant to be another project. But since it became one, I started acquiring parts. This 83 would be a damned good recipient for those parts and most everything I've bought for the 87 will swap into the 83 with the exception of 2 items.

I mean I have space on my garage pad, it'll just be a chore to get it up and onto it. But once there I can just throw a tarp over it and let it sit for a while until I get back to playing with the cars. Obviously I have a lot going on with the house, so it'll have to wait, but already having it would definitely be a hurdle I wouldn't have to jump if I made the choice later on. And for only $800?!? :chin

• Agree
I'm gonna be honest - I am SERIOUSLY thinking about buying it. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense in my mind for a few different reasons.

1. I like the 4 eyed cars better than the aero cars pretty much all around. The front end and the dash being the main parts if done right as well as the tail lights.
2. It doesn't look like this one has any body damage whereas my 87 does. Obviously it'll take an inspection to confirm, but that's a little less work in my view.
3. And probably a big reason, it's like the 84 I had that I got rid of when I really didn't want to. Since I gave the ex control of it and her cousin wanted to buy it, AND we had just moved to Atlanta and needed money, I let it go with the agreement that if he were to ever sell it we'd get first dibs. His only goal was to flip it, which is what he did, and it pissed me off. I ended up with the 87 because the ex wanted a convertible again. My intention with it was to yank the power train and install it in her 67, it wasn't meant to be another project. But since it became one, I started acquiring parts. This 83 would be a damned good recipient for those parts and most everything I've bought for the 87 will swap into the 83 with the exception of 2 items.

I mean I have space on my garage pad, it'll just be a chore to get it up and onto it. But once there I can just throw a tarp over it and let it sit for a while until I get back to playing with the cars. Obviously I have a lot going on with the house, so it'll have to wait, but already having it would definitely be a hurdle I wouldn't have to jump if I made the choice later on. And for only $800?!? :chin
Hell, I'd throw all of the '87's guts into the '83 and come away with a better looking car that performs the same without the body damage.

• Agree