Crazy Vid

Dr_EluSivE said:
all of those people are crazy. If they did that on a public street they should be arrested, and thrown in jail...... Im not impressed, i think they are morons.

Dr.

Why? Streets were empty, only people they would've injured were themselves. If it was in crowded traffic, I'd agree with you, but in this case I think they were just being stupid with their own lives/safety.

Ash

gave me the willies. I've seen that car stunt pulled a few times before on video's, the best one though is the guy that tries it in the 4wd truck and jumps off just before the truck nails a telephone pole. Smart!

140cilx said:
gave me the willies. I've seen that car stunt pulled a few times before on video's, the best one though is the guy that tries it in the 4wd truck and jumps off just before the truck nails a telephone pole. Smart!

Yah ... i've seen that one aswell .. the fuel.com one is the best ... 2 guys hop out, do their thing on the back of the car, and hop back in, and manage to stop the car at a stop sign, with hardly no time at all.

Quite the stunt ... freakin cool if you ask me ... i'd never try it though, I don't think I would ever trust a car's alignment that much. lol

Asha'man said:
Why? Streets were empty, only people they would've injured were themselves. If it was in crowded traffic, I'd agree with you, but in this case I think they were just being stupid with their own lives/safety.

Ash

I mean think about it...the roads was completely dead besides them during the day in Los Vagas Hell for all I know it was a staged event Either way no one was around to get hurt Those dudes freak me out but it was cool as hell if you ask me They make Videos for sale also but I'm not going to buy them.

P.s Does anyone know who sings that song in the clip? I love the song but really don't listen to those types of groups I guess.