Did us all proud

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
As some of you may or may not know I recently totaled my 2000 4X4 ranger in an accident and ended up getting an 07 WRX STI to replace it with. I think that across the web msg boards some where questioning my Mustang faith fullness w/ out quite coming out and saying it. Anyway here is my story.

Driving home from work last night with the STI I stopped at Micky D's for something quick to eat, went to the drive thru but had to pull up by the front door to wait for my order b/c they said it would take a few mins. As I'm waiting a young kid that works there (id say in his later teens) was walking back inside with a few of his friends/co workers and he see's me sitting there in the car. I'm sitting there w/ my drivers side window down and as he walks by me he gives me the :nice: and says wow very nice...I leaned out the window and said....yeah but you should see the Mustang, it would destroy this thing.... the look on his face was epic it was something along the lines of :eek: or :eek:. They all just stood there and didn't really know what to say, it was as if I took his dream car then stomped all over it, or slapped his mother in front of him. There were a few other things said as casual covo car related but I dont recall what exactly, but I thought the whole thing was quite amusing...... carry on

• Sponsors (?)

Fun car, but anyone seeing them at 'Texas mile' would just buy a Mustang. lol

Hell of a change, ranger-STi :D Should have gone this route:
ford_muskrat-01.jpg