dmarstrokers progress thread...

• Sponsors (?)

coming along very nicely i wish i had some of the time and money you guys do. what color are you going to shoot it?

The color that I plan gettin done to it is sonic blue, Ive been telling myself that I've been wanting to paint it this color for almost 2 years, lol.

Alright so I got the wheels on and the front end aligned, the tires up front are 235/40/17, it has steeda X2 ball joints which lowered it another 1/2 an inch, I removed the bottom isolater on the spring and now it hads a perfect raked look (well at least I think it does).

dmar381.jpg

dmar383.jpg

dmar384.jpg

dmar385.jpg

dmar380-1.jpg

dmar382-1.jpg

dmar386-1.jpg

dmar387.jpg

dmar388.jpg

dmar389.jpg

wow... it looks sick man, i cant wait till you get that sonic blue on there, its going to look good... oh and how much of a difference have you noticed with the panhard bar? im thinking of getting one?

With the panhard bar it felt nice and solid in the rear, but no to the point where its TOO stiff. I could really notice the difference though when I go up in my driveway, usually I could feel the body moving side to side as I go up at an angle and now its just silky smooth. I drove to and from work today (40+miles) and didnt even get tire rub at all.

any reason you went with nitto tires? so you live by justin? i think i've seen your car around here before? have you seen the white/black hatch with the 10.5's out back yet? looking good tho! oh yeah you couldnt have take it to a better shop to have it worked on and parts installed! But it's AFP:nice: NOT blue oval :notnice: peace

john:p

any reason you went with nitto tires? so you live by justin? i think i've seen your car around here before? have you seen the white/black hatch with the 10.5's out back yet? looking good tho! oh yeah you couldnt have take it to a better shop to have it worked on and parts installed! But it's AFP:nice: NOT blue oval :notnice: peace

The main reason why I went with the nitto DR out back is because it doesnt wear out as quick as other DR and it lasts almost as long as a street tire (so long as you dont always do massive burnouts). This tire also performs fairly well on the freeway when its raining, I drive to clackamas everyday for work in the stang and Ive had no issues at all with tire rub and such. Yea Ive seen the white hatch with the black bullits, he actually works at the DC truck shop right by my house (or at least I think he still does), it does look really badass though. My bad and true that, AFP all the way :nice:

The main reason why I went with the nitto DR out back is because it doesnt wear out as quick as other DR and it lasts almost as long as a street tire (so long as you dont always do massive burnouts). This tire also performs fairly well on the freeway when its raining, I drive to clackamas everyday for work in the stang and Ive had no issues at all with tire rub and such. Yea Ive seen the white hatch with the black bullits, he actually works at the DC truck shop right by my house (or at least I think he still does), it does look really badass though. My bad and true that, AFP all the way :nice:

Oh ok i thought you were screwed into buying them D/R's like alot of people were. yes that guy works at DC and still does he lives off 136th those bullits are off my SN95 i had that he has on his car. peace

Alright so I have the stang at AFP(local shop) and they installed the mac 1 3/4 LT headers and dr gas off road x pipe, problem is that the headers were kinda big so they were hitting against the stock k-member. So I had them install a Qa1 tubular k-member and will have pics ASAP soon as I pick it up this afternoon.