Do NOT buy from OE Wheel Distributors!!!

Scotty-Z

Oct 26, 2004
St. Peters, MO
Mustang guys:I know this is about an F-body wheel, but I am a Mustang fan as well and think that you guys deserve to know about this problem since they make Mustang wheels as well.

http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136405

There is the link from yesterday.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

I called today and was given the cold shoulder on the deal 3 times!

First time:
"I told you what the outcome will be already. I can sit here and get in a pissing contest here with you all day and BS with you, but you WILL end up paying for them to come back!!"
"You guys misrepresented your wheels in the form of the picture and when I called to confirm that the picture was the correct form of the product. I'm not trying to get into a 'pissing contest' or BS with you, but you won't even hear me out. I'm the customer and I obviously have a problem with my order and you won't even attempt to cooperate."
"I told you what the outcome will be! You will pay for them to be sent back! I'm ending this call now!!" (Hangs up)

Second call minutes later:
Me: " I was just hung up on, so I'd like to talk to a manager or someone else associated with the company"
"I AM a supervisor and I told you that you WILL pay for them! I told you yesterday what would happen for 30 minutes (actually it was around 10 jackoff) and we're not doing anything. You ordered the wheels and got what the picture was!"
(I then attempted to tell him what the problem with them was and asked if he'd merely listen to me)
"You told me yesterday and I told you what the outcome will be!"
"I'm taking other calls!!" (Hangs up again)

Third call right after that:
"I was just hung up on for the third time! I have contacted Ebay and my credit card company and I'll file a lawsuit if you'd really like me to."
"Go ahead, do whatever you want to do!!"
"You won't even listen to me about the problem! Will you at least talk to me about it?"
"I KNOW what the problem is! It's not a wider lip like you thought. You ordered them and we gave them to you. Hold on, hold on!" (puts me on hold and doesn't come back)

They are located in Sarasota, Florida and their name is OE Wheel Distributors. Their Ebay name is Moore9911. They feel that since they are a family-owned company, they can treat you badly and not cooperate. What kind of company knows there's a problem, refuses to deal with it, and hangs up on customers?"

Just a warning!They hang up on me and INSIST that I have the product they picture. The picture they show on their online auction is NOT what I have and is NOT what they told me it would be. I have pictures to prove this and I posted them in that other thread.

Let me put up pics for you and YOU be the judge.
SUPPOSED TO GET:
d-zr1-blk-t.jpg

I GOT:
thin lip.jpg

Obviously not the same and anyone ordering the wheels will tell you that they want one or another. I made it clear that I was talking about the wider lipped ones in their picture and they confirmed that it was indeed this version. I DID NOT GET THE VERSION THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE AND THEY WONT DO A THING ABOUT IT.

Attachments

• d-zr1-blk-t.jpg
    d-zr1-blk-t.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Sponsors (?)

I appreciate your concern and such and honestly I didn't read your post, kinda in a hurry but those pics look like the same wheel to me? perhaps it's the angle? what's different?

EpiKk3 said:
I appreciate your concern and such and honestly I didn't read your post, kinda in a hurry but those pics look like the same wheel to me? perhaps it's the angle? what's different?
It may seem like a minor difference, but the polished outside lip of the wheel is smaller. I was aware of the fact that there was two different kinds when I ordered the wheels and I wanted the larger one. I called to confirm that's what they had and they said yes. So I ordered, they sent me the other type, and now won't return the wheels without me paying the shipping all over again.

They misrepresented their product to me both by telling me they had what I wanted and by the picture they put up on the auction. Like I said, it may seem to be a minor difference to some, but they make two versions for a reason.

sucks to hear that, I hope you can get your money back somehow.

you may want to contact the bbb, and file in small claims court... I'd think once they saw you were serious about pursuing it they'd return the wheels pretty quick, if they have any sense at all...