Adjusting the throttle position sensor (TPS) to .98 volts instead of the stock .75~.85?
Using a 70mm MAF from a 4.6L Cougar or Thunderbird (I have a 55mm MAF currently) as long as I use the stock sensor from my 55mm MAF.
Also bumping my base timing from 10 to 12..14 or whatever doesn't ping with 94 octane gas.
Using a 70mm MAF from a 4.6L Cougar or Thunderbird (I have a 55mm MAF currently) as long as I use the stock sensor from my 55mm MAF.
Also bumping my base timing from 10 to 12..14 or whatever doesn't ping with 94 octane gas.

Race gas is a totally different animal and can allow one to really pick-up some gains. During the use of Race gas is where I have seen dyno-sheets which show a difference. But IMHO, the extra 3-5 octane points at the pump (non-race gas) are not going to do much.