Does anybody have some Draglight fronts that I could borrow?

Stangler

A.K.A. Mr. Hankey
Founding Member
Dec 20, 2001
The last race of the year for me is Sept 22nd (HeadsupNW) @ Woodburn Dragstrip. I want to see if it makes a difference running some lightweight front wheels. I need 4lug 15x3 or 15x4 please. Let me know... Thanks

Nate

• Sponsors (?)

I'm very intrested in the fronts, as for the rears, I run in the DR class so I need to run the Drag radial. That would be really cool if I could borrow the fronts!!:hail2: :nice:

Nate

Whatever,We can get together this weekend. I moved since you bought the rearend from me. I'm going to PIR friday night and can bring them then if you were going to go? Call me later this week not tonight tho my bowling league starts. 360-241-8025 peace

john:p

Whatever,We can get together this weekend. I moved since you bought the rearend from me. I'm going to PIR friday night and can bring them then if you were going to go? Call me later this week not tonight tho my bowling league starts. 360-241-8025 peace

I'll give ya a call tonight. I'm really busy this weekend, but maybe I could meet up with you early next week to pick them up?

Nate

I've got some draglite fronts (not sure if there 15X3 or 15X4) with 26X7.5X15 MT sportsman (look brand new) you could borrow if you like. Just got to be able to either pick them up or meet somewhere reasonable close. If interested, give me a call 503-330-0830.

I've got some draglite fronts (not sure if there 15X3 or 15X4) with 26X7.5X15 MT sportsman (look brand new) you could borrow if you like. Just got to be able to either pick them up or meet somewhere reasonable close. If interested, give me a call 503-330-0830.

mmmmmmm, check you PM's. I might just take you up on that. I plan on buying Draglights, and it would be nice to see what the car will look like....:nice: :flag:

Nate

Nate,
If you are going to use the fronts as drag only pieces you might want to check out bogart flylites and use a mororso front tire. my combo weighs only 18.5lbs per side. If you go with draglites (11lbs) and a radial (15-20lbs) your skinnys are going to be a lot heavier than they need to be, plus driving on skinnies is not alot of fun if you like the car to handle at all. Just my experience and 2cents... are you heading to PIR on friday? It would be fun to run heads up! I will be there friday soooo...?
Walter

Good info, I'll have to think about that. As for friday, I'm gonna be too busy to come out and race. Sorry, but I'll cya at the heads up race?!:D

Nate

Got the Draglights, man they fit good!! Thanks haoleboy72! No spacer need on my car:shrug: I just test fitted them today with some lug nuts from my neighbors and no issues. Hope to see you out there Saturday.

Nate:flag:

What time does the racing at woodburn start saturday? That is this saturday the 22nd correct? Is it like PIR anybody can run even if there not in the headsup? Got any clue what the prices are for non headsup guy's or for spectators? Hopefully i'll see ya there if i can run without going into the headsup i might run, if not i'll be watching! peace

What time does the racing at woodburn start saturday? That is this saturday the 22nd correct? Is it like PIR anybody can run even if there not in the headsup? Got any clue what the prices are for non headsup guy's or for spectators? Hopefully i'll see ya there if i can run without going into the headsup i might run, if not i'll be watching! peace

We run on an Import day, so I'm not sure if you can run by yourself. Just run with our group, it won't cost any extra. I think it's 35 if you don't have a woodburn number, and 25 if you do. Also, i think it's 10 to watch. Gates open at 8 or 9, not sure, but it is this saturday.

Nate