Does anyone have experience with PA PMGR ''Mini''/Hi-Torque Strter w/wire kit #1806?

5spd GT

"the 5.0 owns all"
Founding Member
Aug 7, 2002
Arkansas
Does anyone have experience with PA Performance's PMGR ''Mini'' or Hi-Torque Strter w/wire kit #1806?

http://www.paperformance.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=350

I am looking at getting a new starter and was curious what your experience was and how the hook-up is.

What about the wire length and does it come with everything you need?

I had no issues out of my 3G alternator from them. So I expect the same from their starter.

Thanks. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

...Link doesnt work

Its nothing but a '93 starter that you can buy at the store, thats what I did. The mini starter is great, better than the big starter in every way. The wiring is easy its pretty much done at the starter solenoid on the fender, you switch a wire and add a wire. Then hook up the new wire and the old wire on the starter and the wiring is done.

...Link doesnt work

Its nothing but a '93 starter that you can buy at the store, thats what I did. The mini starter is great, better than the big starter in every way. The wiring is easy its pretty much done at the starter solenoid on the fender, you switch a wire and add a wire. Then hook up the new wire and the old wire on the starter and the wiring is done.

Fixed the link, I hope.

I have a 1993 already.

Thanks for the response!

Starter solenoid wiring 92-93 Mustang or earlier Mustang with upgraded high torque mini starter.
attachment.php

Just installed one last weekend. So far it is a champ and turns over much better. I was getting a lazy start on cold morning with the old starter and all the connections were solid. The PA starter bolted right in and fixed all my issues. They have free shipping right now if you buy directly from them.