Does Anyone Have Information On This Car?

Vettn71

Advanced Member
Jan 3, 2014
I just bought this 85 from my son. It's been passed around some by car flippers the last few years.

What I know:
It was built about 2008 and was featured in many of the Mustang magazines then. I don't have any of those articles. If anyone has one, I'd like a scan of it

It has a 2003-2004 Cobra lower front bumper molded in, 93 Cobra rear bumper and side skirts

It has a full SN 95 interior conversion and rear seat delete

It had air bag suspension, but was replaced with coilovers, full sn95 5-lug conversion, 8.8 rear with 3:55 gears, four-wheel disk brakes

Stock block 302, aluminum heads, aftermarket fuel injection

Wire tuck in engine compartment, Tremec 3550, b-cam, I think

Car still looks good, but there's some paint issues that are coming out as it ages

If anyone can offer any information, pictures or articles it would be most appreciated

TIA

Jim

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Pictures Finally. They had to be converted to .jpgs

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147 (002).jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for both your replies. It's had a hard life the last few years. Although it looks good, the paint is beginning to show its age, and the right front forward frame rail needs to be replaced. Nothing too daunting, but I be t it was "gee-whiz" in its day. I keep hearing people say, "Oh, yeah. I've seen that car, but not much in the way of solid leads.

If anyone has better information, please chime in. Karthief, I'll give Tyler and Ziad a push this week and see if I can drag anything up

Thanks for the help

Jim

Hey man, I have seen it around as well but I am not quite sure. I am betting Tyler knows more about it. I will get with him to gather more info.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, my son, who traded a 93 hatch for this car did talk to him............

and the conversation did not go well, from what I understand. I don't know that he would want to talk to someone who fathered such a rude person. He really has no tact. My understanding is that Juaquin hung up on him, so I would consider that bridge pretty burnt

Jim