Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

Tried to install the seats as well, ran out of time and daylight. Just need to splice the wiring and bolt the driver side down. Then the car needs a bath.

The tires seem to have extra rubber on them For some reason..... i will try to alleviate that this weekend.

Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I already have one. He is under the rear seat, the whole seat bottom is a ported box with a jvc10" sub running 750watts rms at 2ohms.
*Sigh......That is not a Japanese kid.

You cannot hide a Japanese kid under the seat ( you, you child abuser)....he has to be sitting there out in the open, ready to wail if you don't let him sing Godzilla at 100 db.

Reactions: 1 user
I have enough equipment from previous projects to make that thing a rolling concert hall.
Tie dye paint job then?
IMG_0659.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
I got my 90mm th in yesterday, it's from a q45 they bolt directly in place of the mustang unit. I will need to modify it of course but hey for 50$ I won't bitch.

That means I have to take the manifold off the blower and modify it as well. Then try to figure out how to get a filter setup for it.

I got my 90mm th in yesterday, it's from a q45 they bolt directly in place of the mustang unit. I will need to modify it of course but hey for 50$ I won't ****.

That means I have to take the manifold off the blower and modify it as well. Then try to figure out how to get a filter setup for it.
Oh boy! More modification pictures!

Sucks for you Steve, but I am looking forward to seeing what you'll do.