Exhaust and 2 minor problems.

nancegt350

Sep 22, 2006
Ok. First things first. Hopefully ordering IMCO Extreme axle backs today. This may be a dumb question, but I know how sensitive our computers are, I shouldn't need a tune for this should I? Second question, when my AC is on I can hear what sounds almost like a purge coming from the passenger side floorboard. It's a puff, sounds like air or something and happens for a split second every minute or two - got to be from AC because it only does it when it's on. AND third, my driver side, side mirror housing is aparently loose. It rattles when I shut the door and I can shift it and it will pop, anyone know yet how to tighten those up?

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Axle back will not require a tune.

The noise is probably the a/c compressor cycling.

Open the door, grab the plastic trim that is on the inside near the mirror and just pop it off. There's 3 nuts that hold the mirror on. You'll need a 10mm wrench or socket. It also may be the mirror glass itself that's loose or maybe some wiring behind the glass that's not secured or something stupid like that. I've never been into the mirrors so that's all I've got for you.