fergie used to drive a fox body ?

so now fox bodys just wont be known as vanilla ice, in fergie's new video Glamorous she is driving a drop top fox body. :SNSign:

yay for mustangs. here is the video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0cTkMzQ7Zf0

i also found this statment on the net............. Fergie later sings "Reminiscing on days when I had a Mustang." Here's a tip, Ferg: If you're trying to get sympathy, talk about driving a Pinto or an Edsel, not a Mustang.

• Sponsors (?)

i think she looks like a dirty skany trailer park ho ....ill stick with vanillia ice in the drop top :D i never cared for her or here videos and i dont see all the hype about her and he whinning about driving a mustang i should go slug that bitch in the face sorry its not a mcclaren f1 i hate rich people always thinking there better

She did a bit of a launch when she pulled from the drive thru. I'd rather drive the fox than ride in that limo. Why would anyone want to pay someone to do the best part of a car ride?

Fergie..... just another Gwen Stefani who comes from nowhere and likes to flash thier "bling".

thats gotta be the most worthless cameo of a stang lol you can barely see it lol i was noticing that it has the rear window switches for the 1/4's in the back my buddies 88 is the same way and my dad's 89 was like that too but my 93 does not have window switched back there whats up with that???????