fergie used to drive a fox body ?

I couldn't have said it any better

I actually dont mind the song, and like the fact she mentions a Mustang, who else would do that these days? Oh well Im not a huge fan of a lot of her stuff, dont mind a song or two, and I agree, sometimes she is hot. In that video when she is on the plane she is hot!

lol well its not like she mentioned mustangs in a good term though..back when she was poor all she could have was a crappy mustang is what she was getting at....

and for the spelling and gwen steffani references well its bananas... B-A-N-A-N-A-S

On a lighter note, the move that just came out on disc "The Departed" has a fox GT in it. otehr than that, i reallydont know what the hell the movie was about

To me it doesnt sound negetive at all. Shes remembering when she was young and had one. Cant blame her for not still having one, as Id rather be rocking a super car or a Bentley if I could...

she didnt come out of no where, she was with the black eye'd peas for like 5 years.. shes now on her own... making alot more money.. i think shes bad ass.. my g/f use to say that song reminds her of my mustang b4 the video came out so im glad it has a fox body in it...

Mustang > fergie
Mustang with fergie> anyone other car with any other girl..

Like Gwen Stefani... she's a wigger chick, I hate those. She isn't a lady, but a hoe. Britney has more class.... even with a shaved head.... not much more... actually, they are neck and neck.