Finally Got My First Cobra!!!

After years of wishing, building credit, and driving GT's I finally got my dream ride... a black 03 Cobra. I love it, this car is definately all its cracked up to be. The guy that had it before me took great care of it and added a pully, tensioner, and a chip... the car dynoed 455 at the wheels. Also to my surprise my insurance dropped $15 every 6 months due to the Cobra having more safety features than my GTs... and I'm only 21 Weird... but I'm not gonna argue.

hey, good for you, good luck with it. I bought my first when I was 21 also. A brand 93 then I bought my second when I finished paying off the first. Now I have a 93 and 97 Cobra, both paid in full, I don't think I want to take on another car payment for a while.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks guys... the kills have been racking up, got me some 315 Nitto's now, and you may not believe me but I killed a Honda 600 crotch rocket from a stoplight... man this thing hooks on the street, my 5.0 would have been spinnin sideways till about 3rd gear under that kind of accleration on the street!!!

Beautiful car!
Take care of it! Cuz if you don't I'll have to take it from ya!