Finished Trick Flow Engine Kit Install!!

• Sponsors (?)

jeffbigwood27 said:
I got about 1 mile 4 lane streach of road in front of my house and i live in the country so i can run up and down all day and not have to worry.

There's more to being safe than watching out for cops heh... Dont forget your driving a powerful rearwheel drive car, you can lose traction real easy lol... But ya man, enjoy it = ) Gotta love it when you add something like that to your car, VERY noticable change hehe.

What did you need at Autozone? I just need to make sure I have everything required for the kit install. A shop by my house should have it in by Friday, and I'm trying to get everything together before I start the work. What all did you need that didn't come with the kit? Thanks!

jeffbigwood27 said:
I finally finished it after about 7 trips to autozone and orielys. It has a very nice lope and it feels like you have 150shot on all the time. I cant wait to hook the bottle back up and then feel the power.

Sounds like a sweet setup, how much was it anyways, and what parts did you need to buy from autozone?

The kit was 2100 for the track heat kit. I had to buy a new thermistat, timing chain cover gaskets, the thread sealer for the bolts, 2 oil changes, vaccum hose, i had to go buy some different lower intake bolts (mine were to short for some reason), If you are not using the smog stuff you have to get plugs for the back of the heads. You have to buy the engine oil fill kit from summit because the valve covers dont have a hole for oil fill(look close at the pic). And you will need engine assembly lube. But it is all worth it I hope to pull high 12s.

jeffbigwood27 said:
The kit was 2100 for the track heat kit. I had to buy a new thermistat, timing chain cover gaskets, the thread sealer for the bolts, 2 oil changes, vaccum hose, i had to go buy some different lower intake bolts (mine were to short for some reason), If you are not using the smog stuff you have to get plugs for the back of the heads. You have to buy the engine oil fill kit from summit because the valve covers dont have a hole for oil fill(look close at the pic). And you will need engine assembly lube. But it is all worth it I hope to pull high 12s.

What pic? :shrug:

jeffbigwood27 said:

High 12's shouldnt be a problem. I have had this "kit" on my car for a few years now. I bought it all seperate. With crappy 60' time i went 12.71 @ 109. Have fun