For Sale Vortech Polished SC-trim - 86-93 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunedin302

I AM the law!!!
Jul 29, 2004
Pennsylvania
For sale is my polished Vortech SC kit. I bought this kit new and it has only been installed on my 93 Mustang. This kit has had a very easy life on my car (mainly shows) - less thank 1K total miles and it has always seen synthetic oil. Only reason for selling is that I am going to a mod motor conversion and can't use this anymore.

The kit has the V-1 compressor (the loud version) and is said to put out about 6-7 psi w/ the stock 3.33 pulley. This head unit can be spun much faster but I never spun it past stock. Upgraded parts included in this sale include an Anderson power-pipe w/ bypass, said to increase boost by 1-3psi ($250), polished Vortech discharge pipe ($230), and a 6ft braided line for a mechanical oil gauge.

Here's the specs on the SC head unit straight from Vortech:

Max Speed:53000 RPM
Max Boost:20 PSI
Max Flow:1000 CFM
Max Power:680 HP
Peak Efficiency:75%
Vortech V-1 SC-Trim Supercharger | Vortech Superchargers

This kit can be used with factory 19lb injectors, stock fuel pump, and stock MAF. I chose to run 30lb injectors, a 255lph pump, and a Pro-M MAF with this kit for insurance. Those parts are not included in the sale but the buyer will have the option to buy the 30lb injectors and Pro-M MAF that I used with the kit for an additional cost.

$1900 Shipped

Shoot me a PM or email with any questions: [email protected]

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Here's a picture of the kit on my 93 Mustang:

Engine2.jpg

Not included with this sale but here is the Pro-M 80mm MAF that can be purchased for additional cost:

DSC_0011.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.